skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CCCOnline Master Teacher - Al Turner
Friday, February 12, 2010
Include original message in email replies
I know this may be a no-brainer for many of you. However, I thought I would just post it since we are talking about emails and filing our messages.
Here's how to attach your
original messages
to your email.
Click on
Global email
(top of page).
Click on
Settings
(upper right area of page).
Select the
second box
.
Include original message in email replies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(38)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(13)
Spring II starts tomorrow
Welcome email for Spring II Semester
Events Widget
"...principles to achieving online learning success"
Saving assignments after they have been graded
Email folders for students
Email replies
Include original message in email replies
Do you accept late assignments?
One *small* word makes *big* difference
What should be included in the subject line of ema...
Discussion *viewing*
Welcome message
Contributors
Al Turner
Donna Welschmeyer
Lisa Cheney-Steen
No comments:
Post a Comment