I renamed my Final Calculated Grade column to Current Calculated Grade at the beginning of the semester. Reason. I felt this gave students real time information as to where they stood in my classes.
So, now this Sunday when classes officially end, here’s what I’m going to do. First, add zeros to all those grade book columns in which an assignment has not been submitted. Next, rename the Current Calculated Grade column back to Final Calculated Grade. Students will already know what there final grade is too. No surprises. I like that!
Alternative. I suppose I could create a New Grade Scheme and name it something like Final Semester Letter Grade. Then set up the ranges for an A, B and so on. Finally, on May 9, just click on this link and set it as the Default.
How are you handling your Final Grades column?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment