Here’s a News announcement that I always post around Spring Break time. Feel free to use it for your classes too.
**********************************
Some, all or none of this News announcement may or may not apply to you. In the interest of fairness, I’m posting it so everyone can read it.
Here are two FAQs from our FAQs link that talks about Breaks.
Q. Why is it that we don't get a Spring Break, Summer Break, Fall Break or for that matter, any kind of Break?
A. CCCOnline does not take breaks during any semester. Scheduling a break would make it impossible for us to begin our terms one week after the home colleges, which we do to enable students to make the best choices for their education.
Q. I've already planned a Break around my home school's schedule. What should I do if I don't have Internet access?
A. Please inform your instructor of your break dates before you leave. Please let your instructor know if you are going to be offline more than five days in any week. Contacting your instructor after you've disappeared for a week is highly unadvised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment